This Turbo/Super Yeast Express is a high-performance temperature and ethanol tolerant yeast that is capable of reaching 20% alcohol from a pure sugar wash in just a couple days. It also contains Amyloglucosidase enzyme to allow fermentation of grain washes as well.
This 1 kg package of Super Yeast Express is enough for 35 gallons of wash. We recommended that you use a fining agent like Turbo Clear to clear your wash before you put it in the boiler.
Instructions (per 5 gallons):
1. Add 4.5 gallons of lukewarm water to your fermentation vessel.
2. Add either 20 cups (10 pounds) of sugar for a 14% mash or 32 cups (16 pounds) for a 20% mash. Stir until completely dissolved.
3. Add approximately one-seventh (140 g) of the package of yeast.
4. Ferment between 70-85 degrees, or until all fermentation activity stops (this is easy to see by the bubbles from an airlock, but often can be heard as a fizzing noise too). A lower fermentation temperature will lead to longer fermentation times.
Turbo/Super Yeast Express - 2.2 pounds (1kg)
- Brand: Brewcraft
- Product Code: SuperYeast1kg
- Availability: In Stock