Introducing our latest heating element controller kits, featuring a modular design and stricter control of heat!
Designed to meet your brewing and distilling needs, these new kits are equipped with an advanced LCD control panel for the 240V version, while the 120V version features a convenient turn knob adjustment.
We have listened to the valuable feedback from our customers who expressed concerns about the assembly process, and we are proud to present our fully assembled kit, ready to use right out of the box!
The heart of this kit is a robust 40 amp Solid State Relay, ensuring durability and longevity even under the demanding 30 amp current of a typical household 240V circuit. Discover the endless possibilities of heat control and boiler temperature regulation with our new modular heating elements!
Learn more about controlling your boiler and it’s heat levels here!
Key Features and Benefits:
- 1-year warranty for added peace of mind
- Perfectly suited for serious home brewers hobby, and even commercial distilleries!
- Exceptional performance and reliability
The Heating Element Controller Kit includes the following components:
- 40 Amp Solid State Relay
- Aluminum heatsinks and internal fans (240v) for efficient heat dissipation
- Thermal pasted secure attachment of the heatsink to the Solid State Relay
- Potentiometer Dial with easy to read numbers, and an LCD panel for a precise power output adjustments (240V)
- Sturdy enclosure box and modulated element design allow for safe and practical installations.
- 5000W electric modular heating elements included for our 240V, and a modular 2000W element for our 120V
Please be aware that the 240V elements are NOT compatible with our 8-gallon boiler size, and you must use 240V for 13+ gallon stills!
These kits are assembled upon order placement, which may result in a slightly extended processing time.
Upgrade your brewing and distilling setup with our cutting-edge heating element controller kits. Order now to experience precise temperature control and unleash your creativity in the art of brewing and distillation!