The only additional thing you will need to run this moonshine kit is corn sugar to ferment and a garden hose to provide the cooling water.
How to assemble your moonshine still kit:
For additional information on how to assemble your moonshine still, check out our blog post on assembling your dual purpose moonshine still tower or our “How to Set Up Your Dual Purpose Reflux Still“ video for detailed directions. Additionally, you can check out our video on ” how to run a dual purpose still tower.”
This stainless steel still kit for making moonshine contains the following:
- 13-gallon boiler with 2″ clamp, gasket. and end-cap at the bottom for an optional heating element. Also includes a 1.5″ clamp, gasket, and end-cap at the top for an optional thermometer
- Top portion of reflux still with final product condenser
- Column Extender
- One 3″ silicone gasket
- One 3″ silicone gasket with screen (holds copper mesh)
- Two 3″ stainless steel tri-clamps
- Drain valve with gasket and clamps
- 1 x hose pipe connector package for reflux stills
- 1 x outdoor propane cooker with large 17″ top
- 1 x copper mesh (may want to order 1 additional and/or some ceramic raschig rings)
- 2 x 24-hour turbo yeast
Attention friends! Due to the continuing COVID related delays, we are now accepting backorders on our stills, boilers, towers, etc. Please keep in mind that we do not expect to begin shipping them until the middle to end of July 2021. If the world calms down, they may ship faster, at this point we are expecting that timeframe. Once everything is ready, we will ship in the order that they were submitted.