This 200-liter boiler (53 gallons) is made from heavy duty stainless steel and perfect for mash fermented in 55-gallon drums. The stainless steel used for the body of this boiler is 3 mm thick, and there is a rim around the bottom that allows for a convex bottom with a 1″ drain pipe and butterfly valve for easy draining and cleaning.
This 200-liter boiler will ship via Fedex Freight. Please contact us for a quote.
Stainless steel moonshine boiler includes:
- Butterfly valve and platinum cured silicone gasket
- 2-inch ferrule with gasket/end cap/clamp in the top of the boiler
- The 8.5-inch opening where lid attaches.
- 2x 2-inch ferrules in the bottom for heating elements
- 2, Electric Heating Element Still Conversion Plate